The decision to have and raise a child is a momentous one, even for those who anticipated their pregnancy. However, you may not be sure about parenting for any of the following reasons:
- Your partner is not supportive
- You are concerned about how your family will react
- Your main priority is school and/or work
- You do not feel that you have financial stability
- You don’t know if you are mature enough to raise a child
Your counselor or local crisis pregnancy center can connect you with parenting classes and other resources, including public assistance for medical and financial needs. Many churches and community agencies can help with needed baby items. There is help available to allow you to be the parent you want to be.
Please contact Birth Choice Centers today for more information.