If you feel worried about your future due to an unintended pregnancy, you are not alone.
The decision to have and raise a child is a momentous one, even for those who anticipated their pregnancy. You may not be sure about parenting for any of the following reasons:
- Your partner is not supportive
- You are concerned about how your family will react
- Your main priority is school and/or work
- You do not feel that you have financial stability
- You don’t know if you are mature enough to raise a child
We are here for you
Our centers exist to help you feel empowered to make the decision that is best for you. Should you choose to parent, our coaches can provide you with baby supplies, parenting classes, and referrals for resources including public assistance information for medical and financial needs, as well as local churches and community agencies that can help with additional baby items.
Call us or make an appointment for more information about how we can serve you.